Monday, February 5, 2018

Little January Art Book, finished, bound

So yesterday, at the Embroiderers' Guild meeting, I organized the signatures of the little January Art Book, saddle-stitched them, then attached the signatures to each other using buttonhole stitch.  That work not visible here, since the cover is now attached, with a length of black crochet cotton that works with the black drawing on the cover.  I rounded off the corners, too. Always gives a nice touch.





January art is now done.  It now contains the last drawings I did of Marigold. 

Just mulling over what's next.

1 comment:

  1. What a journey! I am looking forward to see what you get up to next. You remain an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! it means a lot to me to know you're out there and reading and enjoying.