Tuesday, January 3, 2017

The Pussyhat Project interrupts our weaving odyssey briefly

If you want to be part of the Million Woman March on Washington the day after the Inauguration, you don't have to march to be in it. There are marches in many cities, as a women's solidarity action, to show our numbers and strength and encourage each other to keep up the good fight for our continued rights.

If you want to see how I'm taking part, right in my living room, go here 

I'm knitting a PussyHat, or maybe two, if there's time, I found out about this a bit late, to be sent to organizers of the project who will distribute to marchers to wear on the day and keep as a symbol of support.  But go to the Field and Fen link above, and you'll see more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! it means a lot to me to know you're out there and reading and enjoying.