Monday, April 7, 2014

Other stitching in the picture

I just completed a square of a large banner for our regional stitchers' guild, and though it's far from the most accomplished of the completed parts -- one square per person from members of all the chapters of the organization, until it gets filled-- it's my best.  

It's in its third year now, and still plenty to do! Really hard to work in the middle of such a large frame, since I have no holder upper for it, but anyway, it's now done, and I'll pass it on so other members of my chapter can work on it if they choose.  

Pix of the whole thing and of the tiny bit I did follow.




 

My square is on that right downward slope of the A!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting! it means a lot to me to know you're out there and reading and enjoying.