Friday, February 21, 2014

Flyover is flying now!

Here's where Flyover is now. 




You'll notice that I'm doing a lot of other design ideas without using guidelines, just painting with the needle.  That's how I get the more interesting shapes in here. There'll be more of the floss blue/purple/black to come, to solidify a couple more areas.  And maybe a few beads.

the concept of road as river is starting to show, and buildings as bridges, too, visual puns and optical illusions. At least I hope they're visible to anyone other than me!

3 comments:

  1. this us a very interesting project to folow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoying your progress reports. Like the title (thank goodness I don't have to wrack my brains for this one!).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! it means a lot to me to know you're out there and reading and enjoying.