Saturday, November 12, 2011

What you do in the middle of serious art

After working on a much more serious piece of hanging fiber art today, I had to have a bit of comic relief,so I made this scarf from donated eyelash, very soft to handle





It has a vertical slit, so it can be worn as a necklet, or you can just wear it as a scarf. The person it's destined for doesn't read this blog, so I'm safe in showing it here.

I changed the pattern, so what else is new, cast on 20 stitches on size 8 needle, organized the vertical slit to run right up the middle of the 20, for 3.5 inches, starting at 4 inches from the cast-on, and the whole scarf is 30 inches long. I might even make another for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! it means a lot to me to know you're out there and reading and enjoying.