Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Photographs around town

Designed originally to take pictures on my daily walks to bring home and share instantly with my disabled partner who knows this area very well but can no longer get around it, these pictures quickly became a new art outlet in themselves. I started to put some of them in my Field and Fen first blog, where they still show up, and will continue to, and to send to friends, and now to assemble in gallery form just for their own sake.

I started out with the purist approach of "crop with the eye and the viewfinder, not after the fact" but have occasionally found that a small crop does improve the focal points. Most of the outdoor views are as found, though.















































1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting! it means a lot to me to know you're out there and reading and enjoying.